Subject: Re: August LWPRO? July?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 22:36:15 -0400

In a message dated 95-08-04 (Scot Perry) writes:

>I've called twice and left messages but no one seems to care.

This is strange.  I've ALWAYS been able to get a live person on the
other end for the several times that I've called Avid.  And I've always
gotten some very cheerful and friendly women that have done what
they said they'd do... namely promptly ship me an issue that did
not arrive on time or check the status of my account on their
computer.  Are you calling during business hours?  Using their
800 number?  I would hope that if I were calling and had to leave
a message that Avid would service me as well as they have one
on one over the phone, returning that call, etc.

Dean

>
>

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]